Delivery of books to you
Catholic Mission will post, or arrange a courier (if requested) on your behalf, for the books ordered by you to the person and address you give at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order.
This is as follows:
- If the books Catholic Mission delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Catholic Mission shall have no liability to you unless you notify Catholic Mission in writing at Catholic Mission contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of books in question.
- If you do not receive books ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Catholic Mission shall have no liability to you unless you notify Catholic Mission in writing at Catholic Mission contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the books were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Catholic Mission under this condition, Catholic Mission only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any books that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the books in question to the original method of payment.
- Catholic Mission will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Catholic Mission under this condition and Catholic Mission shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the books in question.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Catholic Mission liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Catholic Mission shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver books you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to books delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Catholic Mission can be contacted for complaints by emailing email@example.com
These terms and conditions, together with the current Catholic Mission website prices, delivery details and Catholic Mission contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the books to you by Catholic Mission. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Catholic Mission. In particular nothing said by any representative on behalf of Catholic Mission should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions about the nature or quality of any books offered for sale by Catholic Mission. Catholic Mission shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Catholic Mission shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
Catholic Mission is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Catholic Mission makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Catholic Mission howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither Catholic Mission nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Catholic Mission.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Catholic Mission, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Catholic Mission, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Catholic Mission is strictly prohibited.